Global Warming - Facts? and Facts!
Thursday, April 05, 2007
  LInks to several related web sites
There is considerable study about climate change conducted at MIT. I suggest a look at their websites for some valuable information.

Click on http://sequestration.mit.edu/research/survey2006.html to read the latest about the little known or reported techniques for sequestering carbon dioxide so it doesn't get into the atmosphere. Check the bottom of this site for links to more good information on the subject.

Click on http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2006/survey.html to view the latest report on public attitudes about the environment and environmental action.

Both of these articles will be included in my book a energy and the environment if I get permission to quote them. Incidently, my book title has been changed to SOLUTIONS! I would quote them directly in my blog, but have not yet received permission to do so.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: St Augustine, Florida, United States

Among other things I am a father, grandfather, brother, uncle and fortunate member of a large and loving family without a throw-away in the bunch. Now a writer of quips, essays and short stories, I started serious writing and my first novel at age 70. A chemical engineering graduate of Purdue University in 1949, I am a dreamer who would like to be a poet, a cosmologist, a true environmentalist and a naturalist. I've become a lecturer on several subjects. That's my little buddy, Charlie, with me in the photo. He's an energetic, very friendly Lhasa Apso born in September, 2003. He's a good one!

Archives
December 2005 / June 2006 / July 2006 / February 2007 / April 2007 / November 2007 / January 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]